(english) questions about Spurwechselassistent and the NAVI

• Hi all,

Reently we just got our #1 Premium and I have some questions and sorry my German is not good :D

1) How does Spurwechselassistent work? I have ticked the box and the lane shows green, but when i put on blinker nothing happens, it just keeps blinking and the steering wheel is very firm, anyone has any ideas?

2) Is it a way to import my destination (Ziel) directly from the Mobile App

Many thanks!

• 1) If you have activated the function and the track turns green, the assistant is active. Now all you have to do is activate the tip-flash (3x flashes) and the assistant takes over the steering. All you have to do now is hold the steering wheel and the attention assistant must confirm your attention (look ahead). The Smart then automatically changes lane (if it is free) and also flashes for as long as the lane change takes.

2) You cannot currently transfer destinations from your mobile phone to the Smart navigation system.

#1 Premium in Digital White Metallic - Eclipse Black Smart OS v1.4.1 / 20.33.10.24041.42153

1.2.0 ... 1.3.0 ... 1.3.0a1 ... 1.3.2 ... 1.4.0 ... 1.4.1

- Bestellt 23.05. - Wunschtermin: 03.08. - Anlieferung Autohaus 21.08. - Zulassung: 11.09.

- Beginn Aufbereitung: 21.09. - Auslieferung 22.09.

• Hi thanks for your answer,

not related to the topic:

Is there a way to quick switch form Android Auto to Apple carplay? for example, I have connected my Android Auto now and currently I have to manually go to setting and connect the phone of the Iphone and again to clikc on the Carplay.

Is there a way to make it a bit simpler the process?