Hello # – Wir sind im App Store gestartet (Hinweis: teilweise in englischer Sprache).

• Hello #zusammen! Ein kurzes Update von uns: Wir waren mit privaten Beschäftigungen ziemlich beschäftigt. Wir planen jedoch, bald eine neue Version für Test Flight und den App Store zu veröffentlichen, die Steuerungen für die Fensterlüftung, Hupe und Lichter enthalten wird. Ich werde eine „Angemeldet bleiben“-Funktion hinzufügen, damit Sie Ihre Anmeldedaten nicht erneut eingeben müssen, falls das Haupttoken abläuft (Ihre Daten werden sicher im Schlüsselbund Ihres Geräts gespeichert, wenn Sie sich dafür entscheiden). Wir arbeiten auch an weiteren Überraschungen für später!

Ein kurzes Update zu Analytics aus dem App Store – wir haben mehr als 1300 Downloads! Sowie 111 Bewertungen. Wir können Ihnen nicht genug für diese herzerwärmenden ersten zwei Wochen danken!

Bis bald! ;)

Hello #everyone! A quick update from us - we have been quite busy with personal occupations. But we are aiming at releasing a new version to Test Flight and the App Store quite soon, which will include controls for ventilating the windows, horn and lights. I will add a "Remember Me" functionality so you don't have to enter your login details again in case the main token expires (your details will be securely stored in your device's keychain, if you choose to opt in). We are also working on more surprises for later!

A quick update on analytics from the App Store - we have more than 1300 downloads! As well as 111 ratings. We cannot thank you enough for these heartwarming 2 first weeks!

See you very soon! ;)

• Will you have the further releases tested via TestFlight Beta first, or will the release in the AppStore take place at the same time?

#1 Premium in Digital White Metallic - Eclipse Black Smart OS v1.3.2 / 20.33.10.23423.40436

1.2.0 ... 1.3.0 ... 1.3.0a1 ... 1.3.2

- Bestellt 23.05. - Wunschtermin: 03.08. - Anlieferung Autohaus 21.08. - Zulassung: 11.09.

- Beginn Aufbereitung: 21.09. - Auslieferung 22.09.

• Will you have the further releases tested via TestFlight Beta first, or will the release in the AppStore take place at the same time?

We will always release on TestFlight first, so that beta testers can have a first look in case there are bugs / useful feedback :) App Store releases should follow soon after.

• Thank you everyone to defend us against this rudeness 😆. I suppose German humour is not only lost in translation but also between Germany regions sometimes

I’m writing to let you know someone started a similar project on Android. He just posted yesterday on the other forum.

He might welcome some support and encouraging. Go share your love Android users!

Hallo,

ich kann es nicht finden. Welches "other forum" ? oder wie heißt es ?

danke im Voraus!

• Hallo chriscat !

Ich hätte einen Vorschlag für eine Funktionalität welche ich schon in der Hello Smart App von Anfang an vermisst habe.

Ich würde gerne in der App eine (oder mehrere) Zeiten hinterlegen können zu welcher Zeitgesteuert (minutengenau) die Vorklimatisierung mit einer in der App hinterlegten Temperatur gestartet wird.

Die Programmierung der Vorklimatisierung im Fahrzeug, noch dazu in 15 Minuten-Rastern, finde ich vollkommen untauglich.

Ciao

Andreas

--

Bonjour chriscat !

J'ai une proposition de fonctionnalité qui me manque depuis le début dans l'application Hello Smart.

J'aimerais pouvoir définir dans l'application une (ou plusieurs) heure(s) à laquelle (à la minute près) la préclimatisation est lancée avec une température définie dans l'application.

Je trouve que la programmation de la préclimatisation dans le véhicule, qui plus est par tranches de 15 minutes, est totalement inadaptée.

Ciao

Andreas

Traduit avec DeepL.com (version gratuite)

--

Hello chriscat !

I have a suggestion for a functionality that I have missed in the Hello Smart app from the start.

I would like to be able to store one (or more) times in the app at which time-controlled (to the minute) the pre-air conditioning is started with a temperature stored in the app.

I find the programming of pre-air conditioning in the vehicle, even in 15-minute grids, completely unsuitable.

Ciao

Andreas

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

#1 Premium in Laser Red - Eclipse Black, Smart OS v1.3.2 / 20.33.10.23423.40436 / Hello Smart App 1.4.14 / Hello # App 1.0 (44)

Navi-SW 0.05.12.15.24.03.1a.10 Navi-DB N.J.A2.24.00.01.00 Hidden Features des Smart #1 - klick / Smart #1 FAQ-Thread -> klick

• Bonjour Andreas

Merci

I have seen in the code of hello smart that this option is coming. It’s just disabled. When I enabled it, it didn’t work with our cars. I suspect it’s coming in next smart OS

As soon as the next OTA is out, we’ll test it and see if we can use this native way of doing it

IMG_4797.png

And also charging schedule:

IMG_4799.png

We have a less optimal idea: shortcuts. We will add shortcuts and you can make automation with your iPhone. But you won’t be sure your car will have received the command. I would trust the native solution better. Let’s hope it’s coming in next OTA

• I have seen in the code of hello smart that this option is coming.

I assume that the Hello Smart app will then only send the entered data to the head unit, which saves the data and then starts the pre-entry climate control accordingly.

Couldn't it be solved so that the app saves the data internally and sends the start command to the vehicle at the saved event time?

In my layman's opinion, shouldn't this also be possible within your app?

#1 Premium in Laser Red - Eclipse Black, Smart OS v1.3.2 / 20.33.10.23423.40436 / Hello Smart App 1.4.14 / Hello # App 1.0 (44)

Navi-SW 0.05.12.15.24.03.1a.10 Navi-DB N.J.A2.24.00.01.00 Hidden Features des Smart #1 - klick / Smart #1 FAQ-Thread -> klick

• I assume that the Hello Smart app will then only send the entered data to the head unit, which saves the data and then starts the pre-entry climate control accordingly.

Couldn't it be solved so that the app saves the data internally and sends the start command to the vehicle at the saved event time?

In my layman's opinion, shouldn't this also be possible within your app?

The version from hello smart sends the schedule immediately. And the car would show the schedule on its screen if you checked.

Main benefits: if your phone or your car are out of network, the schedule would still happen