Hello # – Wir sind im App Store gestartet (Hinweis: teilweise in englischer Sprache).

• I use it on Mac and iPad. But it never bothered the login. It shares it also with home assistant.

Hello # should be able to run on all.

It seems like we missed something in our login to re-login

Looks like we forgot to disable the error message. It is still showing but the login is happening anyway. If we ignore the token expired error, it keeps working for me.

Worth a 1.3.1 patch tomorrow.

• Hallo,

Geht die App aktuell bei euch? Ich kann mich nicht anmelden, „konnte den Kontext nicht abrufen“ sagt die App

Danke und Grüße

We were supposed to change that error message sorry. It means your internet is not working. You can’t reach the server.

So far; each time someone had this issue it was due to a VPN on their phone. Hello smart also is blocked by the VPN

• Kudos to the developers!

The app starts flawlessly, is reliable and shows everything that is relevant. It's easy to customise, and if the key was still working, there would be no reason to use the official software.

Especially because the Hello SMART app doesn't start without the internet and still looks like a DIY project.

THANK YOU!

• Wann wird es eigentlich möglich sein, die livedaten der #Hello App an ABRP zu synchronisieren, ohne dass die App im Vordergrund laufen muss? Gibt es da schon eine Roadmap. Pump hat es ja implementiert, wäre natürlich toll wenn da ABRP auch nachziehen würde, direkt mit dem Smart Account zu verknüpfen. Bis dahin nutzen ich halt den Workaround der Hello # App.

• Die Daten über API werden nie so aktuell sein und so oft aktualisiert wie die Daten die direkt vom OBD kommen.

Außerdem gibt es Daten wie z.B. die aktuelle Motorleistung die ABRP nutzt, die es nicht über API gibt.

Insofern ist die Dongle Integration der API Integration bei ABRP immer zu bevorzugen.

#1 Pulse 05/24-, 2tkm

Corsa-e 11/20-, 19.8kWh/100km, 45tkm

AMP+-ERA-e 02/18-05/24, 19.2kWh/100km, 197tkm

Zoe Q210 08/16-02/18, 20.2kWh/100km, 54tkm

• Wann wird es eigentlich möglich sein, die livedaten der #Hello App an ABRP zu synchronisieren, ohne dass die App im Vordergrund laufen muss? Gibt es da schon eine Roadmap. Pump hat es ja implementiert, wäre natürlich toll wenn da ABRP auch nachziehen würde, direkt mit dem Smart Account zu verknüpfen. Bis dahin nutzen ich halt den Workaround der Hello # App.

Hi

I was contacted by pump to share information about the API we use in Hello #. It’s really different from ABRP

Pump makes the call for you directly to Smart. They need your password.

ABRP is more conventional: they provide a token and you are in charge to send data to ABRP.

I use ODB2 and hello # and I was nicely surprised to see all the benefits of hello #. For example ABRP knew where my car was parked in Edinburgh while I was planning my next day from a totally different place of the city.

We will add the support of background updates sent to ABRP. But we are ourselves on a road trip without laptop for 2 weeks. Enjoying our smart #1 on the Scottish roads we’ll work on that again in July

• Hallo an die Entwickler der App

meine Frau verwendet diese App seit ca. 2Wochen und ist mega begeistert.

Was Smart nicht hinbekommt, Ihr könnt es, einfach super und zugleich unglaublich wie schlecht Smart das selber macht, Gratulation an Euch 2 !!!

vielen Dank dafür.

beste Grüsse