Hello # – Wir sind im App Store gestartet (Hinweis: teilweise in englischer Sprache).

• The same thing happened to me.

I have the version from the App Store.

After opening the app, I get a message saying that the token has expired and that I have to log out and log in again.

However, this happens every time I open the app.

• Dann nimmt die Testflight-Version, da ist das Problem gelöst.

..... oder etwas warten, die neue Version soll ja diese Woche im App Store verfügbar sein hieß es.....

smart #3 BRABUS Digital White Metallic / Eclipse Black

smart OS Version: 1.3.2 EU (seit 05.03.2024)

bestellt am 27.12.2023

ausgeliefert am 29.01.2024

Händler: Merbag GmbH Wien Donaustadt

• Hello #alle! Es ist schon eine Weile her, aber wir freuen uns, mitteilen zu können, dass die Version 1.2 von Hello # im App Store erschienen ist, die die am häufigsten nachgefragte Funktion enthält! Wir arbeiten bereits an dem, was als Nächstes kommt, also bleiben Sie dran! 🦊📱

Nochmals vielen Dank für Ihre überwältigende Unterstützung. Wir haben jetzt mehr als 1800 Downloads erreicht!

Laden Sie Hello #, die Drittanbieter-App für iOS, jetzt kostenlos im App Store herunter: https://apple.co/3wdSfjc

Neue Funktionen
    - Angemeldet bleiben: keine wiederholten Anmeldungen mehr! Aktivieren Sie „Angemeldet bleiben“ auf dem Anmeldebildschirm, um Ihre Anmeldeinformationen sicher zu speichern. Hello # meldet Sie automatisch wieder an, wenn das Haupttoken abläuft.
    - Neue Bedienelemente: Lüften, Hupe verwenden und Lichter direkt vom Abschließen aus aktivieren.

Behobene Fehler
    - ABRP-Batteriezustand (SoH) jetzt immer bei 100 %.
    - Verbesserungen der italienischen und deutschen Übersetzungen.

1.2.jpg

• Hi clement, the app is really cool,

favorites, optics, design and logic. Thumbs up.

I'm still missing my #3 and with your app it's even harder for me to wait now

many thanks and flowers for u

💐🌾🪻🌹🌸🌺🌷🌻

Bestellt am 30.05.2024:

#3 Premium in Meta Black Metallic / Vibrant Brown

Wunschliefertermin: 10.12.2024

Frühester Liefertermin: 01.12.2024

• What do you mean access data in the keychain?

Do you mean you have the TestFlight version, checked “remember me” et you are still disconnected?

The remember me button is not yet on the App Store

I use the app from the App Store. The data for logging in is saved in the Appel password manager.

I have just installed the update. Now I stay logged in.

#1 Brabus Laser Red Metallic + schwarzes Dach, OS V1.3.2

• Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I was aware of it, however, previously I was logged out once in a while which is not a big issues but since yesterday I'm logged out constantly, sometimes even if the app is running and each time when I close the app and start it again, it would logg out, this is why I have asked whether this is a new issue and whether other users are also impacted.

Best,
    PG

Hello

Today for the first time in a long time I got a “token expired”. We wonder with clement if the “remember me” checkbox worked for you all?

• For about three days now, I've also been getting the Token Expired message every time I use the Hello # again.

Before that, remembering the token worked perfectly.

I suspected that it could be because I use the Hello # app on both my iPhone and iPad.

Is it even intended that the Hello # app runs on two devices, or can there be complications with access to the vehicle?

#1 Pulse 05/24-, 2tkm

Corsa-e 11/20-, 19.8kWh/100km, 45tkm

AMP+-ERA-e 02/18-05/24, 19.2kWh/100km, 197tkm

Zoe Q210 08/16-02/18, 20.2kWh/100km, 54tkm

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von TomTomZoe ()

• I use it on Mac and iPad. But it never bothered the login. It shares it also with home assistant.

Hello # should be able to run on all.

It seems like we missed something in our login to re-login